9 February, 2018
Please note the below rate is at the request of our client and doesn’t reflect our market rates but would equate to circa £72k per annum over the 12 month initial contract – are Client has asked us to go to the market to see if anyone would be interested. So I do appreciate if this one isn’t for you.
The details of the role are as follows:
SAP FICO Analyst
Location: Berkshire, UK
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months +
Daily Rate: £300.00 per working day, all inclusive
SAP FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling) Analyst for a large ECC 6.0 Programme based in the UK on a Contract basis for 12 months initially.
You will need to be a proven, hands on SAP FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling) expert with extensive SAP FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling) Configuration experience. Multiple FULL Lifecycle SAP FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling) experience and ability to work unsupervised.
* Support EMA Finance community with systems related queries, training, change requests and production support
* Act as main point of contact with IT to log SAP Fusion and BI tickets and issues
* Deliver robust testing of systems solutions and comply with validated environment requirements
* Represent EMA Finance in cross-functional reviews of business process and systems solutions
* Support Finance related projects where systems support is required
* Work with Global Financial Systems & Strategy team to understand and adhere to system standards and execution protocols
* Identify opportunities to maximise existing systems functionality and streamline related business processes
* Support expansion of SAP platform as a member of the project team
* Ensure Financial and SOX Compliance by understanding responsibilities and accountability for internal controls
* Compliance with VAT and other regulatory changes in the EMA region
* Understanding of GxP, Non-GxP, and validated environment
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* The role may require ad hoc responsibility across other operations
* SAP FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling) expert
* SAP BI Queries and Reporting experience
* Experience of EDI, particularly EDI billing
* Understating of SAP security, role and authorization concept
* Experienced in working with both functional and technical IT teams
* Knowledge of Asset Accounting
* SAP certification in one or more modules (FI/CO, SD , BI)
* Multiple FULL SAP end to end project lifecycles
* Excellent Communication skills
* Good knowledge of Integration between FICO and other modules,
* Blueprint, build, post go live and support experience
Nice to Have:
* SAP SD or OTC experience
If this role is of interest to you please call/contact me ASAP or alternatively if you know of a colleague who may be interested in this role then please feel free to pass on this email.
Please note: Could you please send me your latest CV and preferred role type: contract, fixed term or permanent please?
Team Lead | UK SAP Contract Team
T: +44 (0)1206 212101
T: +49 (0)69 967 58388