27 November, 2017
Duration: 4 Months + extension
Utilization: Full time
The requirement is for support in template localisation and company setup for the local companies on SAP ECC. Freelancer will be expected to:
• lead discussions with local businesses on how to implement the Romanian country pack and meet specific national legal/regulatory requirements, taking guidance from and liaising with functional leads within the Central Team who controls the template
• document the decisions and configure the template changes in a development environment
• Configured changes
• RICEFs and CRs (change requests) identified and documented to permit a build estimate by the central team for any template changes
• ensure local language translations in the systems are sufficient
• liaise with other workstreams working in parallel in areas such as Data Migration and Business Change
2. Freelancer skillset and profile
Freelancer should have experience of SAP localisation and rollout in Romania. They should have local language and be experienced in engaging with local business management to discuss how the template will be embedded and how the country specific requirements will be met.
The contract will cover an initial 3-4 month period for localisation and initial setup of local companies on SAP. Any subsequent extension for further work downstream will be the subject of a new contract or extension to the initial contract.
Please Reply with:
– CV in Word Document
Please send me your most updated CV for immediate consideration and for further details on the role.
We can offer a €250 referral fee if we place a candidate that you put forward.
This email has been targeted to reach the correct audience as well as possible via our CRM system, but please accept our sincere apology in advance if the content is not applicable to your skill set. Also if not applicable to you, please let us know by quick reply what area(s) of SAP you do specialize in, with a most recent copy of your CV – and rest assured you will only be contacted for those types of roles in the future.
Specialist SAP Resource Consultant
21 Station Road,
T: +44 (0) 1923 240 240
DD: +44 1923 205 796