SAP Solution Analyst || Germany || Permanent Role
SAP SOLUTION ANALYST (MM,PP) – Weinheim or Kufstein – Travel 50%. Your tasks:
- Analysis of technical, organizational and procedural requirements as well as methodical support within the “pre-project” phase before a template rollout.
- SAIL template knowledge provider in the area of supply chain management (SCM) with the SAP modules MM and PP
- Resource planning of consultants and key users within the project with distribution and management of work packages as well as budget planning and control
- Responsible for the acceptance of the “Business Fit” phase as well as the content and quality of the rollout documentation.
- Project progress monitoring and status update to Project / Program Management
- Ensuring integration within the project and between the sub-projects specifically for technical aspects
- Responsible for the formal knowledge transfer Dates (SAP, Methods & Tools) to external service providers which are purchased for the duration of the project
- Preparation of technical analyses and concepts within the preliminary investigation at the sites
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the corresponding SAP modules having customised and configured (Materials master and production planning ).
- Further knowledge and / or certification in the field of SAP ERP, ITIL, project management desirable
- Very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written
- Global willingness to travel 50%
Talent Acquisition Associate
Email : Adarsh.firstname.lastname@example.org“>Adarsh.email@example.com
35 New Broad St,
London EC2M 1NH, UK
1st Floor, Munich 80339