1 March, 2018
- Analysis and resolution of incoming Incidents and Service Requests.
- Providing 2nd & 3rd Level Support (focus on SAP ECC modules FI/CO) to the finance end users, resolving system errors and implementing small enhancements.
- Creating and updating relevant documentation such as Functional and Design Specifications.
- S/4 HANA Experience is a must
- Perform and assist with root cause analysis of incidents.
- Ensuring all activities are delivered in line with SoX and GxP compliance needs.
- Engage with 3rd party vendors providing services.
- Cooperation with internal SAP project members depending on respective business requirements and technical solutions.
- Graduate in a business focused economic science, computer science subject or a long-term history in SAP projects.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience customizing/configuring SAP Finance modules: FI (incl. new GL, new Profit Center Management), CO (incl. CO-PA, IM).
- Familiar with SAP Solution Manager and ITIL processes.
- German skills on B1 Level at least; very good English skills.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at +442071930334, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Navaditya Chauhan , Associate Recruiter