23 January, 2018
Permanent positions offering an excellent salary package and opportunity for career development. The customer promotes from within and is interested in the new cutting edge technology – S/4 HANA, Simple Finance, Cloud, Digital, IoT.
Apologies if this email reaches you by mistake or if you currently working for MRP-Global or one of our customers, please share these job opportunities with your SAP contacts!
Job Description: SAP FICO Consultant
SAP FICO Consultant required to join an industry leading end user on the South Coast, UK.
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic SAP team for an industry leading end user. Senior position delivering new SAP initiatives and upgrades. Permanent position offering an excellent salary package.
Located in Brighton, excellent transport links to London, Brighton, Portsmouth, Chichester, Guildford, Worthing, Eastbourne, Hastings, Tonbridge, Maidenhead, Crawley.
Deliverables of the SAP FICO Consultant:
- Deliver large SAP FICO projects
- End to end solution design – impacts, high level designs, functional specifications, build and test management, etc.
- Contribute to business change management
- Incident resolution and support
- Deliver continuous maintenance and enhancement releases
Key criteria of the SAP FICO Consultant:
- 6+ years SAP FICO experience – minimum 3 full lifecycle implementations
- In depth knowledge of SAP Finance processes – FI-GL (General Ledger) FI-AP (Accounts Payable) FI-AR (Accounts Receivable) FI-AA (Asset Accounting) FI-BL (Bank Ledger/Bank Accounting) FI-FM (Funds Management) CO-OM-CCA (Cost Centre Accounting) CO-OM-CEL (Cost Element Accounting) CO-OM-OPA (Internal Order Accounting) CO-PA (Profitability Analysis)
- Integration experience – SAP PI,
- Knowledge of UK statutory financial accounting and reporting requirements
- Proven experience performing problem & incident resolution – testing, documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management
Job Description: SAP FI-CA Consultant
SAP FI-CA Consultant required to join one of the largest global SAP TRM & PSCD deployments. Permanent job opportunity with an excellent salary package on offer.
Great opportunity for career development. The successful candidate will be joining brand new SAP initiatives and also delivering enhancements to the current SAP system.
Located in the South East, UK – Excellent transport links from London, Brighton, Croydon, Clapham, Dartford, Redhill, Crawley, Chichester, Portsmouth, Southampton, Bournemouth, Eastbourne.
Key deliverables of the SAP FI-CA Consultant:
- Integral part of the customers SAP Delivery team – deliver brand new SAP initiatives for SAP FI-CA, TRM & PSCD
- Enhancements to the current system
- Prepare Functional Specifications & Blueprints
- Build & Test Management
- Provide knowledge on SAP TRM & PSCD solutions
Key experience required of the SAP FI-CA Consultant:
- Minimum 1 full lifecycle SAP FI-CA implementation
- Knowledge of SAP PSCD (Public Sector Collections & Disbursement) or industry specific FI-CA knowledge (Utilities, Telecoms, Insurance)
- Hands on experience with SAP TRM (Tax & Revenue Management)
- In-depth knowledge of SAP Financials – FI-CA, FICO etc.
- Project delivery & support experience – incident resolution, testing etc.
- Excellent client facing skills
- Knowledge of UK statutory financial accounting, reporting requirements, management accounting techniques
- Accountancy qualifications beneficial but not essential
SAP & Technology Recruitment Consultant
Direct: + 44 (0) 203 189 2189
Mobile: + 44 (0) 7398 763 678
Switch: + 44 (0) 207 858 1025
Third Floor (South) | 17 Blossom Street | LONDON | E1 6PL