22 January, 2018
Need Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) COE Lead
Location: Chennai, India
Type: PERM with Consulting Company.
Salary: Open depend Experience
PS: This is Sr. level management position with Consulting Company for practice in SAP/Oracle.
- 20 plus years of industry experience in managing a COE, specifically related to Financials & Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
- Strong delivery & pre-sales experience
- He will be the single face & go to person for the COE and responsible to grow the practice.
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum of 8 years of hands on experience Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) related projects with experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementation projects related to EPM with software vendors such as Oracle, SAP BPC or other EPM tools like TM1, Tagetik etc.
- Ability to manages staff. Provides guidance, training and motivation as necessary to develop staff. Hires, evaluates and counsels personnel. Ability to lead various stakeholders from both within and outside of organization to determine project scope, requirements, and implement solutions for key projects. Works with appropriate parties to plan, schedule, coordinate and manage and translate business activities required to deliver project solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Knowledge of information access and delivery methods, analytics applications
- Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management etc.
- Flexible to travel (globally)
- Preferred H1B or US B1 visa
Thanks & Kind Regards,
Delta System & Software, Inc
eFax : 516-740-5889