14 December, 2017
Exciting reimplementation of SAP FI/CO to S4/HANA for an existing client harnessing the best practice processes from SAP based on S4/HANA so the system is much more agile to handle future enhancements. The opportunity is for an experienced SAP CO consultant to join the team from the design stage to evaluate current business processes and how SAP S4/HANA best practice can be adopted for the vast majority of business processes. Must be experience in handling business user expectations and creating a win/win situation for the business and IT team. Strong SAP CO experience is a must. This will be a template and multi country implementation.
– SAP CO project experience on ECC
– Preferred experience with SAP S4/HANA Finance
– Experience for core parts of SAP CO being Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center (CO-PC), Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) and Material Ledger
– Multiple lifecycle implementation experience
– German/Deutsche language a bonus but not a must
– Fluent English business language
Start Date: January 2018
Duration: 12 months
Please reply if this is of interest to you. Feel free to forward on to colleagues who could be interested if the timing it not suitable for you.
Head of SAP Services
E-Com Group Ltd.
Tel +44 (0) 203 142 5000
Fax +44 (0) 203 004 1001
Mobile +44 7956 925333
45 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JU, United Kingdom