13 November, 2017
If you would like to be considered for this project, please send me your CV in WORD format, along with your availability date and most competitive all inclusive rate.
If you are not available, please send me your updated contact details (and CV?) and availability date.
Alternatively, please forward this email onto any other SAP consultant, which could be suitable for this position.
Job description: Experienced Area Architect
Duration: 12 months
We are looking for an experienced Area Architect to join the Service Area Finance & Accounting within our clients Business Support Functions division.
Description of the assignment
You will be working in close cooperation with the other area architect within Finance & Accounting to handle architectural issues on operational, tactical and strategic level. Your assignment includes activities such as to drive, keep track of and follow up architectural changes, support in significant architectural decisions and be updated and act on central architectural guidelines. You will take an active role in prestudies and guide projects within F&A and represent the service area in cross functional initiatives.
Your responsibilities and work tasks include:
- Identify and drive architectural changes within the area
- Keep track of and drive cross Service Area architectural issues
- Participate in prestudies and set high level solution design
- Support in significant architectural decisions
- Guide and support the maintenance and project teams in high-level architectural matters
- Establish/manage contacts with other parts and stakeholders in our clients IT organization (such as Operations, Integration center, other Development divisions like sales and logistics)
- Participate in strategic architectural work (Target architecture, road-map etc)
To be successful in this role we believe you are driven, structured and inspiring. You can see the big picture but still not lose track of details while juggling many different questions and tasks at the same time. You are a natural leader that work well together with people in different roles and organizations and can facilitate collaboration between stakeholders.
You will be based at our clients IT department in Stockholm
- 5-10 years of experience as a business and solution architecture with area/domain responsibility or equivalent for a bigger organization
- Experience of working with Accounting and Financial processes and solutions for a global organization
- Have the ability and interest to discuss and drive architectural issues on both enterprise and solution level with the big picture in mind and an eye for details
- Excellent communication skills being able to adapt to different IT and business stakeholders
- Leadership qualities and ability to build and retain good working relationships
- Ability to document IT-solutions from different perspectives
- Good at expressing yourself verbally and in writing in English
Duration: 12 months
The position as SAP application expert is placed in the functional area Accounting & Controlling in our clients Business Support Functions division. The functional area is part of the Flow program which is a business change initiative to implement the SAP Retail solution together with several integrated systems.
Accounting & Controlling is responsible for rolling out a template solution to a range of countries, as well as for application maintenance and for supporting new business initiatives.
We are now searching for a FI/CO-consultants with experience from migration.
- Member of a project
- Ensure that business requirements are realized in the solution and in line with the existing template solution.
- Participate actively as SAP application expertise in all project phases e.g. design, testing, cut over activities and support.
- Provide functional solutions and specifications for development.
- Proactive support the project managers with planning, activities and manage the team
- Transfer software product knowledge to business persons
- More than six years, of experience of the design, concepts, principles and configuration of the FI/CO in SAP with good knowledge of migrations
- Request functional specification for integration program and reports.
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English.
- You are a team player as well as have good ability to work individually.
- It is qualifying if you have work with the SD/MM integration to finance or FICA. It´s also qualifying if you have knowledge about Forms/outputs
- SAP ECC, FI/CO Qualifying:
- SAP Retail
- HP ALM
- SAP Solution Manager
Bien à vous,
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Ma’a Salam/مع السلامة,
Dhanyavaad / ಧನ್ಯವಾದಗಳು
Resourcer – SAP
Nicholas Bernard Ltd – SAP Specialist Resource Provider
Phone: +44 203 953 40 05
Fax: +44 203 953 40 01
Nicholas Bernard Ltd
91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL, United Kingdom