I am currently looking for a SAP FICO Consultant for a project in Cambridge,UK.
If you would like to be considered for this project, please send me your CV in WORD format, along with your availability date and most competitive all inclusive rate.
- Design a complete SAP financial management and accounting solution to support the CUP Journals line of business that leverages as much of the existing solution as reasonable and that integrates well with all other SAP modules and functionality.
- Ensure that the design is consistent with the overall solution design proposed by the project Solution Architect.
- Develop the corresponding Level 4 Business Role processes for financial management and accounting in top-down alignment with the Journals Level 3 Business Team end-to-end product lifecycle processes.
- Provide expert SAP and financial management best practice advice to support the current and future Journals line of business.
- Design and document the system functionality needed for code enhancements to SAP.
- Design and document the data mapping and system functionality needed for SAP interfaces with external systems.
- Document solution design, Level 4 business processes, functional specifications and interface specifications in accordance with the Journals project standards.
- Support the Solution Architect, Process Lead, Change Lead, Data Lead and Development Lead to complete the Journals project blueprint and obtain business stakeholder approval.
· Assist the Project Manager with project planning, progress tracking and risk management activities.
· Capture and document the KPIs for the finance processes
· Support the creation of the work instruction documentation
· To unit test completed functionality
· To conduct knowledge transfer to business superusers
To support the business in their UAT activity and hypercare activity
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience as an SAP FI/CO functional consultant in a number of full-lifecycle SAP implementation projects.
- Expert, detailed knowledge of SAP ERP 6.0 FI/CO modules and related SAP functionality, including master data objects and organizational structures across a range of different industries
- Confident ability to engage with business stakeholders, demonstrate an understanding of their requirements, challenge current financial management and accounting business concepts or ways of working, and clearly explain in business terms the different options and advantages/disadvantages available in SAP.
- Expert ability and experience in the documentation of blueprint requirements and solution designs in English.
- Expert ability and experience in configuration of SAP FI/CO parameters.
- Expert ability in design and functional specification of SAP FI/CO user exits, and SAP interfaces to external financial management systems.
- Expert knowledge and experience of unit and system integration testing.
- Experience of developing user acceptance test scripts.
- Experience of implementing SAP IS-Media in the Publishing industry.
- Experience of configuring IS-Media financial structures to support subscription billing.
- Experience of configuring IS-Media product/customer financial structures to support complex cost/revenue accruals and allocation.
- Experience of designing SAP solutions involving external tax determination solutions.
- Experienced and knowledgeable of what a good functional specification document contains
- Knows the differences in functional specification documentation between the various types of FRICE items
- Full understanding of procurement processes through to project systems and asset management.
- Experience in participating in blueprinting workshops and explaining complex solution designs to business users with and without prototyping.
- Strong and open interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Trainee SAP Resourcer
Nicholas Bernard Ltd – SAP Specialist Resource Provider
UK Phone: +44 203 953 4006
Fax: +44 203 953 4001
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org” id=”yMail_cursorElementTracker_1521545227444″>email@example.com